Each person will crave beauty and harmony in appearance. Heavily influenced by physical health habits a person does through regular life patterns such as diet, sleep patterns, exercise and self care. Habits or lifestyles that are not good, such as smoking, lack of breaks, meals are not nutritious, excessive use of cosmetics, bath will make a rare appearance to be sluggish, not powerful and not fresh.
The habit of bathing regularly can eliminate body odor, dust and dead skin cells. Bathing is not only useful for keeping clean, keeping up appearances to keep them fresh, keep away so as not to stress, can also maintain good health. Use soap to wash serves to remove dirt and dust from the surface of the skin, skin peeling old and die, and kill germs attached.
Bathing with warm water or cold water will give different effects. Warm water can make the body feel relaxed muscles, while cold water can make the body feel fresh. In the morning before the start of activities throughout the day, is more advisable to take a cold shower, hot bath while more appropriately conducted in the afternoon or evening before the break.
Usefulness bath of warm water for body health, namely:
* Warm water bath with temperatures around 32 to 35 degrees Celsius for 10 - 20 minutes can open the pores that can remove toxins or poisons from the body.
* A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine shows, a diabetic who spent a half hour soak in a tub of warm water, his blood sugar levels fell by around 13%.
* Certain skin diseases like eczema, rashes or itching can be treated by adding baking soda (Sodium Bicarbonate) into a tub of warm water. In this case Sodium Bicarbonate acts as an antiseptic. It is advisable to soak for 10 - 20 minutes.
* Yeast infections such as may be aided by adding three or four tablespoons of cider vinegar into a tub. It is advisable to soak for 15 - 20 minutes. This activity can also remove toxins from the body, because the vinegar can re balance the acidity of the body.
* Mix warm water with drops of essential oils like lavender, peppermint or lemon. Soak feet for 10 - 20 minutes into the solution, the flu-like symptoms and headaches can be prevented.
* If the sore muscles, soak feet in warm water with temperatures around 37 Celsius mixed with a little salt. In general ache will be reduced / lost in this way.